Croatia has become one of the top destinations in the world.
Crystal clear sea, many beautiful islands, natural beauties and historical herritage together with unique and upscale selection of restaurants attract tourists from all over the world.
Croatia is situated in the South- Eastern Europe with the continental part towards the main cities of central Europe and with the cost in the sole heart of the Adriatic.
Here are some basic useful information about Croatia:
Surface area: 56.542 km2, with an additional 31.067 km2 of territorial waters
Population: 4.784.265 inhabitants.
Climate: Mild Mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild winters. It is known as one of the sunniest and warmest coast in Europe.
- January 1st - New Year's Day
- January 6th - Epiphany
- Easter Monday
- May 1st - May Day
- Corpus Christi - movable observance
- June 22nd - Day of the Anti-Fascist Struggle
- June 25th - Statehood Day
- August 5th - Homeland Gratitude Day
- August 15th - Assumption
- October 8th - Independence Day
- November 1st - All Saints' Day
- December 25-26 - Christmas Holidays
Monetary unit: Croatian Kuna (Kn).